AmigaActive (1326/2143)

From:Robin Hueskes
Date:18 May 2000 at 19:26:59
Subject:Re: Voyager 3.2 and icon borders

Hello Alan

> no, but I'm running OS3.5 (with no borders on icons).
>
> I'm getting a bit annoyed by the 'non OS standardisation' of Voyager. I
> mean, MagicWB icon...still! No support for WarpUP PPC, only PowerUP
> MUI only, no plans for Reaction.

All the great things Voyager can do are *IMPOSSIBLE* with the *ugly*
Reaction ... And well ... from hardware aspect PowerUP is the standard
;) WarpOS is standard from the software site ;) PS :I'm one of those
poor people with A1200 and BIOS-PPC Libs ... I'm pleased to see
the software written for PUP because I can emulate PUP under WOS
but not the other way around ...

Regards

robinh@knuut.de
Robin Hueskes The Community makes it happen ...

VIZ Top Tip #444: When holidaying abroad include a toilet brush and
standard lamp in your luggage. Hotels rarely provide toilet brushes, and
the lamp will come in handy for reading.

http://www.amiganiac.de

Savings + service + convenience = beMANY!